Where do I get proper ASIO drivers for Stealthpedal

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Where do I get proper ASIO drivers for Stealthpedal

Postby mbarsott » Thu May 30, 2024 6:19 pm

On this topic: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34449, Peter_IK replied that IK Multimedia does not recommend ASIO4ALL for the Stealthpedal and that there are specific ASIO drivers for that IK Multimedia interface.

Where can I get those drivers?

Stealthpedal does not even list under "My Products" in the User area, and although I have downloaded the latest Stealthpedal drivers, when I tried to run Amplitube 5 MAX, the application said I did not have ASIO drivers installed.

So I installed ASIO4ALL and it "kind of works". I bet it would work much better with the drivers Peter_IK mentioned.
mbarsott

Re: Where do I get proper ASIO drivers for Stealthpedal

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 30, 2024 6:27 pm

It is a discontinued product for many years. You may find older drivers in your IK User Area if you registered your StealthPedal in your account but it doesn't appear you did or for whatever reason your StealthPedal is not listed there, but those drivers will not likely support modern operating systems that were implemented long after the StealthPedal was discontinued. If you don't find them there, IK Support may have more information.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Where do I get proper ASIO drivers for Stealthpedal

Postby mbarsott » Thu May 30, 2024 6:38 pm

I did register the Stealthpedal, but sometime in the last decade it disappeared from my User Area. I tried registering again, but the website does not let me register that serial number. The Stealthpedal drivers do show up under drivers. I contacted support a couple days ago, but I did not get any answer yet.
mbarsott

Return to Interfaces & Controllers