AXE I/O One frustrating problems!

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O One frustrating problems!

Postby jetblack666 » Thu May 30, 2024 4:53 am

Bought the Axe I/O one and seemed pretty good-however, with a new M3 iMac-every time I leave a project open for a while, when I return I find the interface has disconnected from the mac.Since there's no on/off switch I can find the only way is to close my project, close Cubase and restart the computer.Usually once, occasionally twice-before it shows up again as active and I can carry on. Removing the usb does nothing-always a restart. This is incredibly frustrating and I can't find a solution online-if it can't be sorted I'm afraid I'm going to toss it and get a different interface. Also...just as a side thing-including a cable that goes to a standard large USB when most machines now have the mini usbs is a bit useless. I've had to get an adapter which maybe isn't the best solution. The IK cable with the right connectors for me is way expensive.
Any ideas-a little frustrated over here!
jetblack666

Return to Interfaces & Controllers