AXE IO Preset Knob

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE IO Preset Knob

Postby travis.laack » Tue May 19, 2020 5:40 am

I am having trouble getting the preset knob to work with Ampltibue and Studio One. I would like to use it to quickly jump around presets in Amplitube and in other plugins. I have tried adding it as an instrument track and then assigning that to output to Amplitube but when I do the midi learn it only registers two midi commands. Are there any videos or instructions that can help walk me though it? Thank you!
travis.laack

Re: AXE IO Preset Knob

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 19, 2020 8:17 pm

AXE I/O needs you to have it selected as MIDI IN in the settings, which some miss. Other than that, there is a PRESET CONTROL check box in the MIDI page. Should be checked by default.

If you've changed the CC in the Control Panel in attempts to get it to work you'll need to right click anywhere in the Control Panel "Controller" page and reset to default.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers