Tone X One setup in Tone X software..

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tone X One setup in Tone X software..

Postby guitz » Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:43 pm

I can't seem to get audio to work for the Tone X pedal I bought yesterday...I created a trouble ticket, but I get the feeling the response could be days, and forums are great because you can get instant input...

So I have a Black Lion 2X2 Revolution audio interface, Windows 11 , downloaded the ToneX SE software from product manager and also the ASIO driver and installed it....No sound. I notice when selecting ASIO as the 'Technology' in the software, the 'Input Device' greys out and won't let you select anything...I've got my guitar plugged into the One pedal and USB cable to my desktop pc...When I switch the 'Technology' setting to Windows audio, I do hear audio, but it's horribly glitchy and with extreme latency too. I know ASIO is the one to use, but I can't figure this out...the only thing is maybe my interface is hogging the ASIO driver? I'm clueless....I'd really like to get this going to audition the pedal to see if it will work for me or not. This forum doesn't appear to allow you directly attach snip pics from your pc, as I took two showing the greyeed out Input Device with ASIO selected...If anyone has any inputs, thanks!
guitz

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling