AmpliTube 5.8.1 not working Mac Sonoma 14.5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 5.8.1 not working Mac Sonoma 14.5

Postby th3madmatch3w » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:53 am

Hi. I have a 2019 MacBook Pro Intel i5 and I recently upgraded to Sonoma 14.5 and now AmpliTube won't load at all. Not in my DAW and not as standalone. When I try to load it standalone it stops responding after loading bar reaches about 1/4 and I have to force stop it in the activity monitor. I ran all the updates in IK Product Manager so AmpliTube was updated to 5.8.1 and still having the same issue.
th3madmatch3w

Re: AmpliTube 5.8.1 not working Mac Sonoma 14.5

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:32 pm

Sorry to hear you are having issues. While you wait for other users to chime in on this user forum, please also reach out to IK Support for direct and official tech support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw if you haven't done so already. They will happily assist you with your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: AmpliTube 5.8.1 not working Mac Sonoma 14.5

Postby th3madmatch3w » Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:08 am

Wasn't working yesterday... Apparently is working today. Will come back to this thread if the problem happens again. I'm very confused.
th3madmatch3w

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling