Tonex Max not showing up In software

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex Max not showing up In software

Postby TheMrQueen » Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:24 am

Bought a tonex from someone and they de registered pedal, i was successful in registering tonex however only the tones CS software was available.

Do they have to de register that aswell? Their seeming un responsive now, sent a help ticket I believe but if anyone could assist would greatly appreciate.
TheMrQueen

Re: Tonex Max not showing up In software

Postby MujTonex » Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:17 pm

I bought Tonex Pedal from second hand as well and got to know about missing ToneMax licence just now through error 213. I´m really looking forward for answer on what to do.
MujTonex

Re: Tonex Max not showing up In software

Postby MujTonex » Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:49 am

Bought a tonex from someone and they de registered pedal, i was successful in registering tonex however only the tones CS software was available.

Do they have to de register that aswell? Their seeming un responsive now, sent a help ticket I believe but if anyone could assist would greatly appreciate.

Hi! I found the solution just now.

Step 1: Open the IK Multimedia webpage, sign in and click on the "PRODUCTS" and then "MY PRODUCTS".

Step 2: You´ll see the Tonex Pedal icon - click on the "Serials/Licence" bellow and then click on the red "Transfer" button.

Step 3: You receive all the product serial numbers in your e-mail. (Not just the Tonex pedal serial number, but the Tonex Max serial number as well! (I personally had 4 different serial numbers there - other two were for the AmpliTube 5 and if I´m correct some other Tonex Max extension.)

Step 4: Open the IK Multimedia Product Manager app and register all products via their serial numbers.

I hope this works for you! Let me know if it does.
MujTonex

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling