Whats going on with AT5 presets?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Whats going on with AT5 presets?

Postby Strizwald » Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:03 am

I was mid session and all my presets disappeared. So I opened IK Product Manager and saw that I needed an update. Ok, no big deal. Updated, Installed, Launch Amplitube 5, same situation.
They're all still in the preset folder under; IK Multimedia/AmpliTube 5/Presets/My Presets. I've moved them in and out of the preset folders that are still currently showing in the preset drop down, moved them to my desktop and back, lose in the preset folder, and back into the 'My Presets' folder I created for them. I've reinstalled twice after the update, restarted my computer after the update and twice after the problem persisted after each reinstall.
I'm not super distressed because I didn't lose any of my presets, but this does interfere with my current workflow heavily if the problem persists more than a day.
Strizwald

Re: Whats going on with AT5 presets?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:43 pm

I would suggest checking the folder permissions and make sure that is readable and writeable etc. If that doesn't work, please contact IK Support for direct and official tech support and they'll assist you with this issue via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Strizwald » Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:36 pm

You'll get a laugh out of this. I didnt realize changing the collection that its showing you on the right gear window altered the presets it shows in the drop down menu :lol: My bad, thank you haha
Strizwald

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:16 pm

Ah I love it when I do stuff like that :) Glad it is sorted, that is what is important.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling