Disable "Save song?" popup when closing AmpliTube

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Disable "Save song?" popup when closing AmpliTube

Postby Patthedog123 » Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:00 pm

Each time I quit AmpliTube I get prompted to save my "Song" even when I haven't changed anything in the preset.

Is there a way to disable the prompt?
Patthedog123

Re: Disable "Save song?" popup when closing AmpliTube

Postby VirtualMedia » Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:08 pm

This is a problem that needs addressed! Assumed my PC was shut down a number of times only to find the save song nag screen waiting for a reply the next day. It's a potential security risk among other things..

Is there a solution available for this? If not, IK please add a way to disable this in the next patch..
VirtualMedia

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:55 pm

Many programs including Microsoft Office applications like Excel, etc or Adobe Photoshop, and many many others verify whether you'd like to save your work when you exit. There is no option to disable this in AmpliTube 5 at this time but we can relay your request. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby drabcraftsman » Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:13 am

Is there a no-reset feature? If I remember correctly, it is in the settings. You can find it and reset it. Avoid annoying when using.
drabcraftsman

Postby BassGuy99 » Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:26 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Many programs including Microsoft Office applications like Excel, etc or Adobe Photoshop, and many many others verify whether you'd like to save your work when you exit. There is no option to disable this in AmpliTube 5 at this time but we can relay your request. Thank you.

Neither Excel nor Word nor Photoshop prompt you to save if no changes have been made. I think that was what the OP was referring to.
BassGuy99

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:33 am

Yes sorry I did mean to say I'd specify making sure it doesn't prompt when no changes are made, though.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling