Tonex 1.7.3 compressed folder is EMPTY???

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex 1.7.3 compressed folder is EMPTY???

Postby Polarbear925 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:50 am

I made the jump to Windows 11 Pro and was able to install Product Manager and Tonex 1.7.3 without issues. Recently, I noticed that all the tone models usually listed in the Tonex app screen weren't populating. I had checked a few other places for advice and ran the "restore purchases" and "restore libraries" commands, but no change. I went back to the Product Manager and attempted to reinstall Tonex 1.7.3 from the Product Manager. The Tonex field in Product Manager went to "launching setup"...and stayed there. I found the download folder and noted that the compressed folder labelled "TONEX_1_7_3" was completely empty. The compressed folders from earlier versions of Tonex were there and showed contents in each of the folders; only the folder for version 1.7.3 contained no data. Did I miss something or is there yet another file location I should be checking?
Polarbear925

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling