Not possible to load further 3rd Party IRs in Tonex

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Not possible to load further 3rd Party IRs in Tonex

Postby Listencareful » Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:16 pm

Is there any reason, I can not load custom IRs in Tonex anymore. I've imported a handful already but now it's not possible anymore. I drag them in or import them via the dialog, but nothing happens. That's on my Mac Mini with Big Sur - and as I mentioned, it worked before on that machine. Trying the same thing on my macbook works perfectly. Checked Permissions, all fine. It's the free version of Tonex.
Thx for any insight.
Best, Alex
Listencareful

Re: Not possible to load further 3rd Party IRs in Tonex

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:33 pm

Sorry I may have been wrong so I'm trying to get clarification (removed my previous post).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:54 pm

OK I double checked and it shouldn't have to do with the 20 Tone Model limitation of TONEX CS. I believe you said you're getting TONEX ONE which includes TONEX SE but if the limitation is not the issue you might want to reach out to support to see what's happening here via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Listencareful » Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:15 pm

Thx for the clarification. After the ToneX SE installation I'll check again and if it persists, I will get in touch with support.
Listencareful

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling