TONEX Cant start product manager

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

TONEX Cant start product manager

Postby havber » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 pm

I purchesed the TONEX ODS Legends tone models. When I follow the instructions to download (click the Restore Purchases in Settings -> Account), I get a message saying "Cant start product manager", and nothing happens. Every time, both when IK Product Manager is already open, or if it is closed. I am on a MacBook Pro M1, macOS 14.3. Anyone else seen this issue?
havber

Re: TONEX Cant start product manager

Postby Baziboune74 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:05 am

same problem here, did you find a solution?
Baziboune74

Postby Neumuzik » Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:38 am

I'm trying to start up the IK Product Manager software on desktop and it gives me the following message:

No Internet Connection Warning

Without an active internet connection:

- Your active subscriptions may not work properly.
- Ensure you reconnect within 72 hours. Failure to do so will render the subscription products non-functional.
- Any ongoing downloads will be interrupted.

Something has gone wrong on the IK side, because my Internet connection is fine. And I'm guessing your issue is probably similarly related.
Neumuzik

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:07 am

Neumuzik wrote:I'm trying to start up the IK Product Manager software on desktop and it gives me the following message:

No Internet Connection Warning

Without an active internet connection:

- Your active subscriptions may not work properly.
- Ensure you reconnect within 72 hours. Failure to do so will render the subscription products non-functional.
- Any ongoing downloads will be interrupted.

Something has gone wrong on the IK side, because my Internet connection is fine. And I'm guessing your issue is probably similarly related.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I just connected to IK Product Manager without issue from my non-IK location and multiple locations via VPN. I would check if you have any firewall or HOSTS file type of entries that might block connection to the IK site/servers and if you still have issues the IK Support team would be happy to assist you via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jdevaney » Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:54 pm

When I originally installed product manager I chose for myself only and I was getting the same issue. I uninstalled Product Manager and ToneX and reinstalled for everyone and now it is working.
jdevaney

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling