Tonex CS - Can't download any Tone Models from ToneNET

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex CS - Can't download any Tone Models from ToneNET

Postby Pumpkinhead » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:12 pm

Hello. Sorry if I'm being stupid.
I'm a user of an old version of Amplitube (v3!) who is considering the upgrade to v5 and TONEX.
With the current offer I will almost certainly upgrade the software. My main decision is whether to go for the TONEX pedal instead, which includes the software.

My problem is that I've downloaded TONEX CS to try out the sounds. I am enjoying the 20 free models that come pre-installed.

What I can't do is get any of the 20 user downloads that I believe are included in CS.

When I open ToneNET from inside TONEXCS, I can see and play the audio sample for each model but the download icon (on the far right of the ToneNET display that also shows total download number for the model) does not do anything at all.

If I double-click on the model in ToneNET it does download the model into TONEX CS but I get the noise bursts every few seconds that somehow imply something is not authorised or included.

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

(Note: I've updated to the latest version and authorised everything through IK Product Manager.)
Pumpkinhead

Re: Tonex CS - Can't download any Tone Models from ToneNET

Postby Pumpkinhead » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:31 pm

Obviously I didn't phrase this well enough or I'm just too stupid to know what to do - quite possibly both!

Anyway, I've purchased the full versions of TONEX and Amplitube5 and both *seem* to be working fine, including the downloads from ToneNET.
Pumpkinhead

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling