Amp5 Max (purchased) Very load Hiss/static from presets

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amp5 Max (purchased) Very load Hiss/static from presets

Postby whred5 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:22 am

Im new to the software and since purchasing (not demo mode) it 5 days ago I am yet to get it to work correctly.
I solved an initial issue where the control panel locked up by in :( stalling ASIO4ALL driver.

Now I get clean guitar sounds and no presets selections make and change to the clean sound.

this is frustrating but at least its progress and but the biggest problem is the deafening hiss/feedback through my head phones as soon as I click any cabs etc.

If I select another preset the noise changes significantly in tone but still at deafening levels.
Its just like a sort of white noise.

As I said all I get at first is clean guitar sound that has no latency and is as expected from a clean setting but no presets affect the sound.

I cannot stop this unless I restart the app.

Im chomping at the bit to use this but spending literally hours and hours on google etc just to get the dang software working.

Any help would be massively appreciated
whred5

Re: Amp5 Max (purchased) Very load Hiss/static from presets

Postby dougramz » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:07 am

Same thing I think here, a repetative hissing white noise cycling every few seconds.
dougramz

Postby guimaraes.adr » Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:38 am

Is anyone able to reply to this one? I am also getting this hissing sound on Amplitube 5. I have the Tonex pedal and a Focusrite solo. It doesn't matter which one I use as an audio interface the issue keeps happening.

I appreciate it if someone could help.
guimaraes.adr

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:16 pm

guimaraes.adr wrote:Is anyone able to reply to this one? I am also getting this hissing sound on Amplitube 5. I have the Tonex pedal and a Focusrite solo. It doesn't matter which one I use as an audio interface the issue keeps happening.

I appreciate it if someone could help.

Please make sure you have authorized your TONEX MAX that came with TONEX Pedal via IK Product Manager. To be safe, I'd suggest running a "Restore Purchases" in TONEX software too.

If this doesn't help please open a ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw for direct and official support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling