Amplitube 5 Max locked amps

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 Max locked amps

Postby PabloX1977 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:12 pm

Is it correct that so many amps etc are locked?

For example, for Bass, all the Ampeg amps are locked and the only amps that aren't are; 360 Bass pre amp, Green Ba250, Solid state bass pre amp and the New York B750.

In the Product Manager its shows that I have installed and authorised Amplitube 5 version 5.7.1
PabloX1977

Re: Amplitube 5 Max locked amps

Postby DarkStar » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:00 pm

In the IKPM, go to the AmpliTube group and click on the [Products] tab. There you can see exactly which products have been Reigstered.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby PabloX1977 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:35 am

DarkStar wrote:In the IKPM, go to the AmpliTube group and click on the [Products] tab. There you can see exactly which products have been Reigstered.

It looks like I only have Amplitube 5 and CS.
I can't see Amplitube 5 Max anywhere to download. I bought the Tone X pedal so I should be able to download it I believe?
PabloX1977

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:34 pm

PabloX1977 wrote:
DarkStar wrote:In the IKPM, go to the AmpliTube group and click on the [Products] tab. There you can see exactly which products have been Reigstered.

I can't see Amplitube 5 Max anywhere to download. I bought the Tone X pedal so I should be able to download it I believe?

AmpliTube 5 MAX license will unlock the gear in AmpliTube so you only need to install and authorized that which you find in your IK Product Manager. Under the "Products" tab of AmpliTube 5/CS in your IK Product Manager you will see which versions/collections you have registered to your account.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PabloX1977 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:46 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
PabloX1977 wrote:

AmpliTube 5 MAX license will unlock the gear in AmpliTube so you only need to install and authorized that which you find in your IK Product Manager. Under the "Products" tab of AmpliTube 5/CS in your IK Product Manager you will see which versions/collections you have registered to your account.

On the products tab of Amplitube 5 it's only showing Amplitube 5 and Amplitube 5 CS.
On the Tonex tab it's showing Tonex CS, Tonex Max and Tonex Pedal.
I can't see Amplitube 5 Max anywhere
PabloX1977

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:36 pm

You may need to register your AmpliTube 5 MAX serial, doesn't seem like the system sees it. I would recommend contacting IK Support directly for assistance since they can look at your account directly.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PabloX1977 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:57 am

Ok, thanks Peter.
PabloX1977

Postby blitzcraig83 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:01 pm

I'm just curious - when you buy the ToneX pedal, does it come with Amplitube 5 Max V2 (with the X-Gear digital pedals)? I know it comes with ToneX max, just not sure which version of Amplitube is included.
blitzcraig83

Postby PabloX1977 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:41 pm

blitzcraig83 wrote:I'm just curious - when you buy the ToneX pedal, does it come with Amplitube 5 Max V2 (with the X-Gear digital pedals)? I know it comes with ToneX max, just not sure which version of Amplitube is included.

I bought the pedal on the understanding that it comes with AmpliTube 5 Max.
I've just been told by the technical staff that I only have AmpliTube 5 so I will be returning the pedal and will buy a different make unless this is sorted out.
PabloX1977

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:54 pm

PabloX1977 wrote:
blitzcraig83 wrote:I'm just curious - when you buy the ToneX pedal, does it come with Amplitube 5 Max V2 (with the X-Gear digital pedals)? I know it comes with ToneX max, just not sure which version of Amplitube is included.

I've just been told by the technical staff that I only have AmpliTube 5 so I will be returning the pedal and will buy a different make unless this is sorted out.

Sorry but what is to be sorted out? TONEX Pedal does not and has not included AmpliTube 5 MAX. It has included TONEX MAX and AmpliTube 5 since release: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tonexpedal/#apps

That's a $400 pedal that includes $600 worth of software as a free bonus.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:55 pm

Hi, it comes with AmpliTube 5 not MAX (as well as TONEX MAX). Please see the link above. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PabloX1977 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:40 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
PabloX1977 wrote:

Sorry but what is to be sorted out? TONEX Pedal does not and has not included AmpliTube 5 MAX. It has included TONEX MAX and AmpliTube 5 since release: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tonexpedal/#apps

That's a $400 pedal that includes $600 worth of software as a free bonus.

That's my misunderstanding. Though to be fair the wording on the box didn't help, 'Amplitube Full' or similar.
PabloX1977

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling