Amplitube 5 not recognised

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 not recognised

Postby belgiananon » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:15 pm

Hi,

i bought a tone x pedal back when it came out months ago and just tried to get amplitube 5 to register but most amp models are still not unlocked. It's connected to tone.net and my account looks online but the software seems to be stuck in trial mode.
thanks in advance!
belgiananon

Re: Amplitube 5 not recognised

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:53 pm

Which amp models from AmpliTube 5 are locked (at least an example of some)? Note that AmpliTube 5 contains over 170 gear models but the full array of gear models (included in AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 currently) is over 400 gear models.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby belgiananon » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:51 pm

Hi Peter!
Thanks for replying to my post!

Amps like the 64 deluxe reverb, 65 princeton are locked, in fact i only have about 6 clean amps.
Its the same thing for crunch, and high gain had about 10 amps. pedals i have wah, fuzz, and some others but most are locked too. I suppose thats the max v2 amps?
belgiananon

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:59 pm

Yes, you can download a full list comparing what gear is in each version under "Compare Versions" here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling