TONEX Pedal + X Series Pedals

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

TONEX Pedal + X Series Pedals

Postby ambrs57 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:33 am

Has anyone tried using the TONEX pedal with X-Vibe, X-Space, etc? I’m wondering how daisy chaining them with MIDI cables might work to create one programmable MIDI-controlled unit. I hate to spend the $$$ without being able to demo it. Maybe IK could demonstrate this on a video?

Of course, it be nice to have all of the X-Series pedals and the TONEX pedal combined as a single programmable multi-effect floor unit :D
ambrs57

Re: TONEX Pedal + X Series Pedals

Postby Clinezinho » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:30 pm

ambrs57 wrote:Has anyone tried using the TONEX pedal with X-Vibe, X-Space, etc? I’m wondering how daisy chaining them with MIDI cables might work to create one programmable MIDI-controlled unit. I hate to spend the $$$ without being able to demo it. Maybe IK could demonstrate this on a video?

Of course, it be nice to have all of the X-Series pedals and the TONEX pedal combined as a single programmable multi-effect floor unit :D

...any info to this issue?
Clinezinho

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling