where's the survey?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

where's the survey?

Postby kellysrig » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:10 am

Email received from IK........................................................................... *Dear AmpliTube 5 user,
We value your opinion and would like you to participate in a short survey.
In exchange for completing the survey, you’ll get a MESA Boogie Mark IIC+ and matching cab with a EV Darkness speaker for use in any version of AmpliTube 5 including AmpliTube 5 CS. After completing the survey launch AmpliTube 5 and select "restore purchases" on the account page. Your new gear will be ready to use!
Please follow the link below to log-in and take the survey.*
 ................Link takes you nowhere........
kellysrig

Re: where's the survey?

Postby elhombremalo » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:40 am

I had the same problem - I solved it by logging in and then clicking on the link to start the survey again.

That took me to a survey page.

I completed that and then followed the instructions to add the Mark 11C. (Restore Purchases)

So it appears in my Custom Shop list with a green tick but it is not selectable from the Amplitube 5 app. If I solve that I will update my reply
elhombremalo

Postby elhombremalo » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:51 am

Fixed!!

I was running an old version of AMplitube 5 - upgraded to the latest and the new amp was there, both in my Custom Shop and available for me to record with
elhombremalo

Postby kellysrig » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:36 pm

No such luck logging out and logging in I still cannot find a survey page whether using phone or desktop
kellysrig

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:48 pm

The invitation to reply to the survey is a pop-up. From a cursory reading, users are selected to participate. So, I guess, not everyone will be selected. Don't be offended ;)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby the_journalist » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:51 pm

I have the same problem. Survey doesn’t pop up on my PC, iPad or my iPhone. Logged in, logged out, doesn’t matter. All pop up blockers turned off. Following the link from my email just brings up the user area page and nothing else.
the_journalist

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling