Can find Amplitube Leslie

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can find Amplitube Leslie

Postby jeffn1 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:52 pm

It is shows as registered and installed.

I can't seem to find Amplitube Leslie within my Amplitube VST app.

Any help is appreciated.

Jeff
jeffn1

Re: Can find Amplitube Leslie

Postby anojette » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:23 am

I too have had issues with the vst3 format plugins. It seems that they get ever more complicated and you spend hours diagnosing problems instead of making music. I use Windows 10.

Out of curiosity, I decided to TRY the Leslie product. In Custom Shop, I clicked the TRY link. Then in the Product Manager, there is also a TRY link where you click and it installs. Whomever thought it was a good idea to require two separate applications to obtain a product should be fired. But that is another issue.

After the install, I have this file on my system.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Lurssen Mastering Console.vst3

This would be the VST itself. My experience with my recording software FlStudio 20 and Studio One 4 is that you add that common file path to your VST search. That is what worked for me.

If by intent or by accident, you placed the file in some other location, just search on the file name on your C-drive to see where it went. Please note, that the vst3 in my experience will not have any pre-sets for the plugin. Pre-sets are in yet a different place in your user directory

My presets are here. In Windows 10, instead of ANOJETTE just specify your Windows login
C:\Users\ANOJETTE\Documents\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 5\Presets\AmpliTube 5

I hope this helps and it is frustrating that they keep making this stuff more and more complex.

I remember when you just downloaded and copied a VST in to c:\vst and you were done. I guess those days are over. Good luck
anojette

Postby jeffn1 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:07 am

Thx, Ill keep workjng on this.I own Amitibe 5 SE and Leslie.

Amplitube opens. It just seem all options are locked and I can't find Amplitube Leslie options.

Frustrating ....

Jeff
jeffn1

Postby jeffn1 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:46 pm

IK Tech Support got back to me quickly and showed me where to look so I can see my products.

Lo and behold, the Leslie cabinets were there.

In my defense, I did try to find resources (youtube videos) to figure this out.

Not, I am psyched to play around with this and incorporate it into my performances!

Jeff
jeffn1

Postby anojette » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:35 pm

Could you share what they told you? It could be useful information for the next person
anojette

Postby jeffn1 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:00 am

Click this button at the top right to make AmpliTube show you only the gear and presets you own. If all the gear is correct and works for you then AmpliTube is authorized and working properly for the specific version you own.

They incorporated an image. I do not know how to show image.

Jeff
jeffn1

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:45 pm

To post images: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=27252

See also the AT% User Manual, p53.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)