Can I have two different Tonex licenses on the same user acc

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can I have two different Tonex licenses on the same user acc

Postby jhall123 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:20 pm

I have two licenses for Tonex Max. I also have an unused license for Tonex SE that was included with the Tonex Capture I just bought. I have two home studios (one in my main house and one
more "full build out" one in my cottage on the property). I'd like to use Tonex SE in the cottage but register it to the same account that I have MAX on. Will this creaate "confusion" with the IK
product manager? I also have a third license (a second tonex max license actually that I purchased and created a seperate account for out of a desire to get any one of them up and running) in limbo that I can't seem to transfer the license to my "Main account due to needing to own it for 45 or so days before transfering. I also bought two transfer keys,
But really all I need is to be able to use Max and SE (I'm really only interested in using profiles of my own amps) on the same user account but authorized to the respective computers I have doing music duty if that makes sense. I want to do this without having to constantly switch authorizations back and forth.
jhall123

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling