Amplitube 4 deluxe missing gear

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 deluxe missing gear

Postby Ceeph270 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:43 pm

I bought an Axe I/O that came with amplitube 5 and amplitube 4 deluxe. The IK product manager says that amplitube 4 deluxe is authorized. However I don't have access to any of the amps or gear that came with deluxe in either amplitube 5 or amplitube 4 when I installed it. I have refreshed my products several times and this does nothing to remedy the issue( i had seen elswhere to try this) Anyone have any idea how to get access to the stuff I paid for? It has been over a year now and recently tried to fix it again with no luck. I have just been using the amplitube 5 standard stuff. But there are things included in 4 deluxe that I would like to try like the rocktron etc..
Ceeph270

Re: Amplitube 4 deluxe missing gear

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:06 pm

The only Rocktron I can recall is the noise gate from the Dimebag collection which wouldn't be in AmpliTube 4 Deluxe. If you mean the Rockman that's in AmpliTube Joe Satriani which isn't in AT4 Deluxe either (both collections came out after AmpliTube 4 Deluxe was released).

Which gear from this page are you missing? https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube4deluxe/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Amplitube 4 deluxe missing gear

Postby Ceeph270 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:13 pm

The rotary cabinets are missing and maybe a stompbox or 2(in amplitube 5). Previously when I tried using Amp4 as a plugin it would only let me use 1 amp and even then still made the annoying noise like it was the free version disabled. The rocktron I was referring to is called the Boston 100 I thought it was in the deluxe package but it isn't listed in the link you provided.
Ceeph270

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling