Amplitube 5 models included with TS2 Max? [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 models included with TS2 Max? [Resolved]

Postby thedidster » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:14 pm

So I think there is something awry with what I see available in AmpliTube 5 after I bought the Total Studio 2 Max bundle. I seem to have much less available than I thought when I bought this bundle.

Here's what I encounter in AmpliTube 5:

I can load load all presets in "AmpliTube 5" category (20 presets)
I can load presets in "Amplitube 5 CS" category, except "The British Channel", which tells me that I don't own the "Vintage EQ1-A" and the "White 2A". So I can load 20 of 21 presets in tghis category.

With almost every other preset in all the other categories (minus a couple presets), I am missing one or more "models".

When I check the gear, it appears that I have:
10 amps
19 pedals
14 cabinets
14 effects processors
8 speakers
5 mics
4 condensers
6 rooms

What's odd is that if I click on either of the "Subway" or "Bathroom" rooms, it tells me this feature is only available in AmpliTube 5. Which is what I have installed.

So here's what I saw on the webpage for AmpliTube 5 when I bought the bundle:

"Guitar Amps and Effects
The ultimate guitar and bass tone studio with over 350 pieces of gear"

Also on the page:
"All customers who purchase Total Studio 2 MAX on or after October 15, 2020 will receive AmpliTube 5 SE, which will load all other AmpliTube gear included in Total Studio 2 MAX, for free"

I don't see AmpliTube 5 SE in my products in the product manager. Anyway, on the product webpage, when I click on the link that describes the "350 pieces of gear", I see this:

"Guitar Amps and Effects
AmpliTube 5 SE, AmpliTube 4 MAX, Fender Collection 2, AmpliTube SVX 2, Fulltone Collection
The ultimate guitar and bass tone studio with over 350 pieces of gear."

When I filter the gear I have (so has only a check mark), the entire "AmpliTube 5" preset category disappears, which is weird, because is the only category I could actually load all the presets for. Several other categories also disappear when I filter.

Cab someone tell me what is going on? Is this a corrupted install?
thedidster

Re: Clarification of Amplitube 5 models included with TS2 Ma

Postby thedidster » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:46 pm

Fixed the issue. So when I installed the product manager, it never asked for the serial. I did enter it, but not before I had already authorized AmpliTube 5. So I unauthorized AmpliTube, then re-authorized, and I have a lot more gear now.
thedidster

Re: AT5 models included with TS2 Max [ Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Good oh :) Your tip about unauthorizing and reauthorizing will help others too.

----------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling