Tech Support

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tech Support

Postby jamboman » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:22 pm

Anyone here have any idea of tech support response time. i have put a ticket into them over a week ago and have heard nothing back.

How do we check on the status of our ticket?

My issues is making it impossible to play using Standalone AT5 with iRig Stomp. As it keeps going back to preset 1 every time i open another app or just doing nothing.

It works fine with a DAW but the footswitches don't work in AT5 using the DAW so basically making the iRig stomp useless.

thanks
jamboman

Re: Tech Support

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:25 pm

There are guidelines including what to do in cases like yours in the post at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Basically, if you've been waiting a longer than usual amount of time you'd want to provide your ticket number to Ryan or myself. You can just post yours here and I'll relay it to our Support Manager to take a look.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jamboman » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:27 pm

How do i find the ticket number. not even sure how to get that.
jamboman

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:28 pm

jamboman wrote:How do i find the ticket number. not even sure how to get that.

When you entered your ticket for technical support you should have received an email confirmation with a ticket number. Unless you used the general/sales form but it sounds like you wouldn't have since yours is clearly a technical request.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jamboman » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:32 pm

#9884216, thanks for the help.
jamboman

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:42 pm

I have relayed this to our Support Manager, happy to help.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Tonex Pedal USB Problem

Postby bbence » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:26 am

I have a tonex pedal and a USB problem that I didn't have before.
My macbook doesn't recognize me since yesterday.

I tried with a different cable, on a different computer, no results.
It does not even recognize it when set from live mode to interface mode.
I tried to start it in recovery mode, but the pedal does not communicate with the computer either. what other solution can be considered for the problem?

Thank you!
bbence

Postby wolf8456 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:55 am

Hi there - I have sent a second message to support after I didn't get an email confirmation ticket to my first message - but nothing has come through with the second even though I went through all the steps and the form appeared to submit successfully. How do I know if my ticket has been raised properly? Should I have got an email?
wolf8456

Postby wolf8456 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:59 am

sorry just to clarify I did use the tech support form rather than the general one still no email with ticket confirmation
wolf8456

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling