Signal Path View cut off Amplitube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Signal Path View cut off Amplitube 5

Postby tommartini604 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:53 pm

Has anyone had a problem with the right side of the signal path view being cut off? I can't figure out a way to move the view to the right to see the end.

Bring up the patch under Amplitube Max list called: "Cliffs Of Eric" and look at the signal path end. It looks like there is another effects module that is cut off. I tried expanding the window but everything expands. The manual has nothing about how to expand the window unless I missed it?

Is there a way to close the Gear view panel on the right to expose it better?
tommartini604

Re: Signal Path View cut off Amplitube 5

Postby tommartini604 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:11 pm

FYI I reported this to support as well but maybe there is an easy way to expand the panel more?
tommartini604

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:59 am

You can use your mousewheel to scroll to see the other gear.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tommartini604 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:25 am

Peter_IK wrote:You can use your mousewheel to scroll to see the other gear.

Oh, I don't have a wheel on my mouse. So is there any other way? Where does it say this in the manual? I couldn't find that anywhere.
tommartini604

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:05 pm

tommartini604 wrote:

Oh, I don't have a wheel on my mouse. So is there any other way? Where does it say this in the manual? I couldn't find that anywhere.

It is covered for the pedal section, from what I see. This has been reported to the team, in the mean time there may be a way on certain mice or systems to set up gestures or otherwise emulating the mousewheel in the mean time.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tommartini604 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:37 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
tommartini604 wrote:

It is covered for the pedal section, from what I see. This has been reported to the team, in the mean time there may be a way on certain mice or systems to set up gestures or otherwise emulating the mousewheel in the mean time.

I switched my mouse with one with a wheel and yeah I can move the chain left to right now. Why would that be in the pedal section when it's the signal chain area it should be in? :?: Come on now get with the program (no pun intended :D ) Thanks for your help. without knowing the wheel needed to control it I would have never been able to move it.
tommartini604

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:44 pm

tommartini604 wrote:I switched my mouse with one with a wheel and yeah I can move the chain left to right now. Why would that be in the pedal section when it's the signal chain area it should be in? :?: Come on now get with the program (no pun intended :D ) Thanks for your help. without knowing the wheel needed to control it I would have never been able to move it.

It applies to both the pedals and the whole chain.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tommartini604 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:57 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
tommartini604 wrote:I switched my mouse with one with a wheel and yeah I can move the chain left to right now. Why would that be in the pedal section when it's the signal chain area it should be in? :?: Come on now get with the program (no pun intended :D ) Thanks for your help. without knowing the wheel needed to control it I would have never been able to move it.

It applies to both the pedals and the whole chain.

Ah, ok I see. Anyway thanks for helping, i appreciate it!
tommartini604

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling