Cannot Access Purchased Equipment [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Cannot Access Purchased Equipment [Resolved]

Postby shawnfarris7 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:56 pm

Purchased the AXE I/O + A5 Max bundle last week. Still waiting on the Axe I/O to ship, no biggie; although I cannot seem to access the corresponding equipment in Amplitube 5?

Tried running through the activations on the IK Product Manager and tried restoring purchases through the Custom Shop, to no avail. Having already sent a ticket IK customer support, anything else I might be doing incorrectly in the meantime?

Appreciate it!
shawnfarris7

Re: Cannot Access Purchased Equipment

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:07 pm

Hello shawnfarris7 and welcome to the forum.

I thought that the AT5 MAX Serial Number was in the box with the hardware (or the AXE I/O Serial Number added AT5 MAX to your Account). Or did you get it separately?

But Support will sort you out.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jfoti22 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:17 pm

Having the same issue. Frustrating to say the least!!
jfoti22

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:20 pm

Same reply. :)
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby jfoti22 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:40 pm

I promise to laugh after it's resolved!
jfoti22

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:49 pm

jfoti22 wrote:I promise to laugh after it's resolved!

But you might also want to answer the question DarkStar asked. If you haven't received and registered your AXE I/O, you won't yet have access to the software.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jfoti22 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Must have missed the part in the bundle description about not having access to the software until after the hardware is received.
jfoti22

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:35 pm

jfoti22 wrote:Must have missed the part in the bundle description about not having access to the software until after the hardware is received.

It is a bundle so it is bundled with the hardware, so you must register hardware to release the software which is bundled with it.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jfoti22 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:58 pm

I understand what you're saying. Just didn't know that when i made the purchase. I probably should have researched it a bit more. Now the waiting really begins. Thank you for the reply.

Happy Holidays to you all!
jfoti22

Postby shawnfarris7 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:16 pm

I haven't received the AXE I/O yet, but was thinking that, due to it being a bundle, I'd have to register the hardware to unlock the software -- was just hoping that perhaps I was mistaken :D. Like jfoti22, I didn't realize that was the case.

At any rate, thanks for the responses folks! Happy holidays!
shawnfarris7

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:57 pm

jfoti22 wrote:I understand what you're saying. Just didn't know that when i made the purchase. I probably should have researched it a bit more. Now the waiting really begins. Thank you for the reply.

Happy Holidays to you all!

Got it. Well, if it is any consolation the hardware is just going to make it all sound even better. AXE I/O is one heck of an interface, it's really one of the best things IK has ever made.

Happy Holidays to you and everybody in this thread. I guess in other threads too but they can come here to find out :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:49 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling