AXE I/O with Amplitube MAX - can you sell AXE and keep MAX?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AXE I/O with Amplitube MAX - can you sell AXE and keep MAX?

Postby JackTxcliffe » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:26 pm

Is it possible to buy the AXE I/O + AmpliTube MAX bundle, but if I decide I do not want the interface (as I already have one) can I sell it on - while maintaining full access to AmpliTube 5 MAX?

I am unsure how the licensing/download works, if the access to MAX comes instantly via license to download etc, and if the AXE I/O just comes separately/independently of the software.

Many thanks
JackTxcliffe

Re: AXE I/O with Amplitube MAX - can you sell AXE and keep M

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:28 pm

I doubt it as they came as a discounted bundle.

But for a definitive answer, please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling