Axe I/O + 5 Max - Max Gear not making into AT5 [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Axe I/O + 5 Max - Max Gear not making into AT5 [Resolved]

Postby peterswa » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:07 pm

Starting a new thread for this issue of getting our Max Gear from the CS into AT5. I have the Axe I/O + 5 Max bundle and installed AT5 and upgraded the Custom Shop via the IK Product Manager. I see all of the gear in CS, but in AT5, I get the typical message that I have not purchased it (when I select one of the MAX preset, for example).

In My Products, I don't see a "AT 5 Max" listed. I do for "AT4 MAX", BTW.

Windows 10.

Any solutions?
peterswa

Re: Axe I/O + 5 Max bundle - Max Gear not making into AT5

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:26 pm

In the new Custom Shop, did you "Restore my purchases"? Click your User Name for the menu.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby peterswa » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Yes, I did. And I get the green pop-up saying it worked.

I don't think I can post pictures here, but let me describe. In AT5, I select the Leslie collection and see 5 models, all with locks.

I click on one of the items, and it launches the custom shop.

There, the gear in question is shown with a green check/circle. I hover over it, and it says "purchased on 2020-05-11"

So CS knows I have the Max gear, but AT5 isn't making the connection.
peterswa

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:37 pm

In that case, its one for Technical Support:

Check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.

--
And for posting images:
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=432
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby peterswa » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Done. Ticket 8373120 in case someone from Tech Support is monitoring.
peterswa

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:10 pm

I would try again as I was told authorization issues were fixed on the back end already. You should likely be able to see your gear after a restore now.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby peterswa » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:24 pm

They obviously did something... but went the wrong way. All of the gear that was authorized is now locked. "Restoring purchase" doesn't fix it.
peterswa

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:26 pm

peterswa wrote:They obviously did something... but went the wrong way. All of the gear that was authorized is now locked. "Restoring purchase" doesn't fix it.

In that case you are having a different issue. The authorization issue reported when AmpliTube 5 was first available has been resolved. Please seek official and direct support from the IK Support team at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pac1085 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:27 pm

After I was entitled to AT5 MAX items in CS, I had to unauthorized/reauthorize AT5 and now it is working. Might want to try that.
pac1085

Postby peterswa » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:14 pm

I uninstalled and re-installed AT5. As part of that, I unauthorized/reauthorize AT5. It all working now!

Not sure which really fixed it, but working now!
peterswa

Re: Axe I/O + 5 Max bundle - Max Gear not in AT5 [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:22 pm

Good oh! :)

-----------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling