Amplitube 4 Authorization İssue

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 Authorization İssue

Postby Bora Keskin » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:15 pm

I downloaded 64 bit VST3 Amplitube 4, then I proceeded to enter my license code. A message popped up saying I was free to use whatever I wanted, but I only have the free stuff. Help me please everything else is locked.
Bora Keskin

Re: Amplitube 4 Authorization İssue

Postby garfy » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:41 pm

Hello Bora Keskin and welcome to the forum.

Bora Keskin wrote:I downloaded 64 bit VST3 Amplitube 4, then I proceeded to enter my license code. A message popped up saying I was free to use whatever I wanted, but I only have the free stuff. Help me please everything else is locked.

Which version of AT4 did you buy? If you are trying to use the free (CS) version, then it comes with some usable pieces of gear but not everything.

If you have bought AT4, AT4 Deluxe or AT4MAX then you may need to do the following.
1) Open the Custom Shop app and log in
2) Click on the AmpliTube tab
3) Goto to Gear>Restore My Gear.
4) Open AmpliTube and check that all expected gear is available.

Let us know how you get on.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Amplitube 4 Authorization İssue

Postby Bora Keskin » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:29 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, I bought the license key for the normal Amplitube 4 deciding that the flashy versions weren't my cup of tea. My problem is that nothing changed in the free version according to that. (I'm trying to upgrade it through the free client.)
Bora Keskin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling