New Speaker Models in AT5?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

New Speaker Models in AT5?

Postby Mickemowsecapade » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Will there be any new speaker models with Amplitube 5? I'm really itching for some Eminence impulses, specifically the Eminence Legend V12 (which is a typical option for the Soldano SLO). It'd awesome to see the V12 with the matching Soldano cab included in a future update! Also would love to see some of the more modern Jensen speakers that none of the IR makers out there are touching, like the Electric Lightning or the Blackbird Alnico..heck even Scumbacks don't seem to get representation in the IR world.
Mickemowsecapade

Re: New Speaker Models in AT5?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:41 pm

At release, the incredible 143,000 impulse responses from the 100+ that are there will be available. Who knows what will happen in the future, I do not have any public news to share on this front specifically but I will let the team know about these requests. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: New Speaker Models in AT5?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:48 pm

I did see this (on https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/index.php?p=specs):
31 individual speaker models available with more added to Custom Shop

And, in the AT5 Comparison PDF:
American 12C
American 12K
American Alnico
American Bulldog
Brit 100
Brit 75
Brit 80
Brit Alnico B
Brit Alnico G
Brit Alnico S
Brit Anniversary 1
Brit Anniversary 2
Brit Darkness
Brit Green
Brit Silver
Brit T12G
Brit V1
Brit V2
Brit V3
Brit Vintage 16A
Brit Vintage 16B
Brit Vintage 8
California Red
Custom Fender
CV GT12-16
Darrell Panther
EV Darkness
HiAmp
Jazz 12
Metal V 1200
Silver Alnico

AT4 has 29 speaker models. I think that Darrell Panther is one new one, not sure which is the other.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling