Please help newbie applying sound from My gear to pc?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Please help newbie applying sound from My gear to pc?

Postby AdrianXavier » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:27 pm

I downloaded Custom Shop last year on a new windows 10 pc (a gaming computer) I have several sounds purchased from 8/29/2019 (amps,stomp boxes ect) I know my pro tools first software does not work with this, However, I just want to play through my Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 interface and jam through my computer headphones.. I even tried restoring my gear function.

When I click on the items I want to use, there is no way to access the effect or amp I want to use. I click on it and it just shows the picture. How am I able to just play it through the computer only? Not with pro tools obviously? I am unable to find any settings on the AmpliTube/custom shop software? Thank you in advance..
AdrianXavier

Re: Please help newbie applying sound from My gear to pc?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:11 pm

Hello AdrianXavier and welcome to the forum.

The Custom Shop program is just that - an online shop for selecting to try and purchasing new gear. It does not actually use the gear.

The simplest thing to do is download the "AmpliTube Custom Shop" from for IK User Area / My Products. It is v4.10.0. Run the installer and it will install 3 software products:
-- the AmpliTube standalone program and plug-ins,
-- the Custom Shop standalone program (probably later than your existing version),
-- the Authorization Manager standalone program.

I do not think that you will need to run the the Custom Shop again. Use the Authorization Manager to activate AT4 using the Serial number in your User Area. Then run the AmpliTube program, configure its audio I/O and you should be good to go.

Details are in the AmpliTube USer Manual which is installed when you install the software.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling