custom shop and amplitube don't sync

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

custom shop and amplitube don't sync

Postby akifunk » Wed May 06, 2020 6:30 pm

I bought oversceam pedal from custom shop but it doesn't show in my amplitube.I followed all the instructions how to make it work but nothing happened.Is there something Im doing wrong?Please help!!! ;)
akifunk

Re: custom shop and amplitube don't sync

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 06, 2020 6:41 pm

Usually this is resolved by opening the Custom Shop application in your Start Menu on Windows or Applications folder on macOS then logging in. Go to the AmpliTube section there and do a Gear --> Restore My Gear.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby akifunk » Wed May 06, 2020 8:19 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Usually this is resolved by opening the Custom Shop application in your Start Menu on Windows or Applications folder on macOS then logging in. Go to the AmpliTube section there and do a Gear --> Restore My Gear.

Thanks for the advice, but it didn't work.Im really confused.
akifunk

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 06, 2020 9:13 pm

akifunk wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Usually this is resolved by opening the Custom Shop application in your Start Menu on Windows or Applications folder on macOS then logging in. Go to the AmpliTube section there and do a Gear --> Restore My Gear.

Thanks for the advice, but it didn't work.Im really confused.

In that case there must be something odd going on, I'd recommend opening a ticket with IK Support if you have not done so already as they will provide direct and official tech support / troubleshooting and get you up and running. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling