loud hiss in AmpliTube

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

loud hiss in AmpliTube

Postby theod1234 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:09 am

Hello i purchased AmpliTube several days ago and now there is a loud hiss every few seconds. It says that the product is authorized not sure how to fix this. please help
theod1234

Re: loud hiss in AmpliTube

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:36 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please cut them some slack.

------------------
PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers' etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby garfy » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:02 pm

theodorecthanas@gmail.co wrote:Hello i purchased AmpliTube several days ago and now there is a loud hiss every few seconds. It says that the product is authorized not sure how to fix this. please help

If you have started to trial gear (even with an authorised main app) you need to keep the Custom Shop app open at the same time. Could that be it?
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:37 pm

Or if purchased it may not be authorized. Please authorize the AmpliTube serial number from your IK User Area --> My Products using Authorization Manager http://www.ikmultimedia.com/authorizationmanager
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling