Amplitube 4 shows up not available after switching songs

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 shows up not available after switching songs

Postby neffco » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:34 pm

I recently got amplitube 4 and I'm a total noob so bear with me. I used it in a song, switched over to another song and when I go back to the previous song it shows up unavailable. I've been stuck now for two days. Im using reaper, and I have tried re loading it several times with no luck. It did the same thing to me on another song. I have purchased credits but now am re thinking that decision if this software is quirky. Please advise, thanks
neffco

Re: Amplitube 4 shows up not available after switching songs

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:45 pm

That sounds like an odd issue that isn't the norm. I'd recommend contacting IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for official support so they can diagnose the issue and advise you on a solution. I'm sure they can get you all sorted out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby neffco » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:53 pm

I have already tried contacting them yesterday and again today, no response. tried calling, diverted to support link, no response. CS seems a bit lacking with these guys. I found this forum by luck.lol
neffco

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:54 pm

neffco wrote:I have already tried contacting them yesterday and again today, no response. tried calling, diverted to support link, no response. CS seems a bit lacking with these guys. I found this forum by luck.lol

They will typically respond withing 1-2 business days so you will get a response soon. They are very good and will get you all set. They use a ticket system, not phone support, at this time.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby neffco » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:01 pm

Thanks for the reply. I’m ready to go to a piece of hardware that works every time instead of daw. I spend more time trying to fix bugs than making music. It’s like whack a mole.
neffco

Postby neffco » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 am

CS responded and then stopped the conversation without any help. I sent a picture of my error message and never got a reply. Not exactly a good way to treat customers. Not sure what to do now. Still stumped.
neffco

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:18 am

Please Reply to it asking for further guidance.

From: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19505
Also note that the IK Support ticketing system does mark the status of your ticket as closed the ticket upon each reply, but that does not mean your ticket is done unless the issue is handled appropriately. A ticket will be closed like this to ensure the team member assisting you is alerted immediately of your reply. You can be assured this 'closed' status does not mean your issue is 'resolved' just yet. This is simply to keep IK Support on their toes and get your emails answered as soon as they possibly can.

Having said that it looks more like a Reaper issue to me.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling