amplitube 4 demo

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

amplitube 4 demo

Postby sc00terg » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:34 pm

HI. Just downloaded the demo and can open it stand alone and in DP8, no problem. The problem is that every preset is unable to play because I apparently have no amps or cabinets or anything else downloaded.

Is there a way to download something so I can get some use from the demo?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Scott
sc00terg

Re: amplitube 4 demo

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:06 am

You would use the Custom Shop application (in your Start Menu on Windows or in your Applications folder on Mac) to try or buy gear. Note that you must be connected to the internet and leave Custom Shop open in the background while trying gear.

The AmpliTube Custom Shop page on our site explains this https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitubecs/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sc00terg » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:36 am

Thanks. Does this mean that there are no presets that come with the paid version of Amplitude4? Or am I fundamentally misunderstanding how you provide this app? I’d appreciate a little more info.

Thanks.

Scott
sc00terg

Postby garfy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:03 am

Hi Scott

The AmpliTube demo version (sometimes referred to as the AT4 Custom Shop version) comes with 24 models including a digital chromatic tuner, 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects. So as long as you have authorised it with the serial number found in your user area you will be able to access these pieces of gear.

In the drop down preset menu in AT4CS, you'll see an option that says "AmpliTube Free" which leads into 96 presets based on these free pieces of gear. These should all be available to use without requiring additional purchase or trial.

As Peter_IK says, if you want to trial other pieces of gear, you need to use the Custom Shop app to access these, where you can trial each piece for 72 hours restriction free.

sc00terg wrote:Does this mean that there are no presets that come with the paid version of Amplitude4?

With the paid for app (and any subsequent add-on packs) more presets become usable as you have the gear included in that particular signal chain.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling