Amplitube rustling

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube rustling

Postby geoteo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:06 pm

Hi guys!
I'm new with Amplitube4 and I can't find a solution to loud rustles.
I'm using a lute manifacturing bass in passive mode; iRigpro and Win10.
I'm not interested in a particular sound but I want to remove that noise.

I'm really not enthusiast, for the moment, of IK products....I hope it's my fault.

Thanks for your help!!
Matteo
geoteo

Re: Amplitube rustling

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 am

There wouldn't be rustling via AmpliTube. It is likely somewhere else in the chain, something being amplified so you'll hear it exposed more while using AmpliTube's virtual amps and gear.

I suggest providing full details to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support to get official support for your issue and I'm sure they will be able to assist you directly.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Amplitube rustling

Postby geoteo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Than you Peter,
I'll follow your suggestion with IK support.

But I want just to add a comment: you are probably right with the chain issue because to allow Irig pro working on win10 I had to add "VB-Audio Virtual Cable" (thanks to IK support) and probably this is the problem but without it I were not able to play and at the same time ear itunes, youtube etc.

I'm sure that with an apple device all that noise, rustles and wasting time never beeen a problem.
I think that IK has a lot of work forward on win10 devices; iRig pro should be very small and powerful but at the moment it'only small.

However thanks for your help
Matteo
geoteo

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling