Amplitube Win 7 no sound with ASIO

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Win 7 no sound with ASIO

Postby lvibert1957@gmail.com » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:43 am

When using Amplitube 4 I am not getting any sound output if I select ASIO as Technology but I do if I select Windows Audio (Exclusive Mode).

My Irig HD 2 setup is:- guitar input: output to Katana Amp: connected by USB to Win 7 PC.

The FAQ and documentation implores me to use ASIO but it doesn't work for me!

Any ideas or help please.
lvibert1957@gmail.com

Re: Amplitube Win 7 no sound with ASIO

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Make sure to contact IK Multimedia technical support with the link below. They will be able to help get you set up. Once your ticket is opened up, PM me the ticket number. Keep in mind this forum is solely for user to user discussion. The support team is best suited to get you working.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

In the meantime, let me provide some info which may help here :geek: The ASIO4ALL driver set is suggested for Windows use of the iRig HD 2. Once you select ASIO4ALL in the AmpliTube 'Audio/MIDI Set Up' (Under the Settings drop down menu), the control 'Panel' can be used to select the WDM device you wish to use. When using the iRig HD 2, disable ALL other devices here.

Note* In the ASIO4ALL control 'Panel' you will see a 'Wrench' icon, use this to see ALL devices including sub-devices.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby lvibert1957@gmail.com » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:29 am

Thanks for your reply.

Your advice - ...."When using the iRig HD 2, disable ALL other devices here"... worked for me.
lvibert1957@gmail.com

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Glad to hear I could help :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling