Could I please get a reset on a trial on a couple of things?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Could I please get a reset on a trial on a couple of things?

Postby SoloFish » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:58 am

Hi, I have been trailing a few things over the weekend and I have bought the tube screamer but I was also thinking of buying a few other things. Over the weekend I altered all my home setup ready to trial these but after a late night Saturday I got called into work on an emergency call early Sunday and then spent the rest of the day like a zombie so I never got around to it. The three things I think I wanted were there Fender 65' twin reverb, the cab and I think I also wanted the Metal Distortion Based on BOSS® MT-2 but I trialled a few pedals and can't exactly remember if it was that one.

Hopefully someone can help :)

Thanks
SoloFish

Re: Could I please get a reset on a trial on a couple of thi

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Hello SoloFish and welcome to the forum.

This is primarily a user to user forum, so we cannot help directly. The best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
to see what they can do.

You can demo fully working gear for a period of 72 hours (every 6 weeks, per gear model)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Could I please get a reset on a trial on a couple of thi

Postby SoloFish » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:59 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I have raised one of them now. I am hoping to just get the whole Fender collection but I just want to retry that sweet twin reverb one more time as I only had a short go with it before my weekend went sideways. The distortion pedal I think is based on a pedal I owned over twenty years ago so I had a serious nostalgia throwback when trying it.
SoloFish

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling