How to view versions?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How to view versions?

Postby Chops42 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:13 am

I am trying to determine versions, and seem to have a hard time finding them?

Amplitube 4 MAX - where can you see the version that is running?

Custom Shop - where can you see the version?

With Amplitube 4 MAX, you get Slash. I see there is an update to 1.5 for Slash. I did download and install Amplitube 4 MAX 4.7, but how can you get the Slash Upgrade, and how do you determine which version you have?

Thanks!
Chops42

Re: How to view versions?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:29 pm

The updated Slash models are part of AmplITube 4.7. You can use the "info" button near the bottom of the standalone AmpliTube to see what version you are running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mlubrant » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:46 pm

In addition to this question, Is downloading the new version from the "My Products" page and running it the way to go about updating or do I need to uninstall the previous version and run it?
mlubrant

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:00 pm

mlubrant wrote:In addition to this question, Is downloading the new version from the "My Products" page and running it the way to go about updating or do I need to uninstall the previous version and run it?

You can run the installer for the new version without uninstalling the previous version.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling