How to use Custom Shop in DAW?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How to use Custom Shop in DAW?

Postby JunkYardDog » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:30 pm

I installed Custom Shop which is supposed to come with free amp models etc. The Custom Shop install, automatically installed Amplitube 4. I authorized everything that I got product codes for but I did not get a product code for Amplitube 4 (obviously since it is $500). Every time I use the VST plugin for Amplitube 4 in Ableton Live, Amplitube keeps saying that I have 9 days to authorize.

QUESTION
After 9 days and Amplitube 4 is not authorized it will begin making white noise every few seconds so how will I access the free stuff from Custom Shop? Amplitube 4 is the only VST available in Ableton Live. Custom Shop does not have a VST and looks like nothing more than a store front.

Thank you for your help. I have searched all over the internet and can't find answers.
JunkYardDog

Re: How to use Custom Shop in DAW?

Postby garfy » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:17 am

Hello JunkYardDog and welcome to the forum.

Even though this is the free version, you still need to authorise the plugin to take it out of demo mode.

As well as the AmpliTube 4 standalone app and the custom shop app, you'll find an Authorisation Manager has been installed as well. Go to your User Area (under Support) on the website and you'll see a drop down menu that says "Serials/Authorisations" for your products. Open the Authorisation Manager and copy/paste your serial in. This will authorise AT4CS and take it out of demo mode.

This is also the same process should you wish to try the other free products, Syntronik, T-Racks and SampleTank.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling