AmpliTube 3 and 4 failure in Presonus Studio One 3.2

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 3 and 4 failure in Presonus Studio One 3.2

Postby jefftyjeff » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:58 pm

It seems that the latest upgrade of the Studio One software on mac seems to result in the fact that AmpliTube plug-ins load with the first song, but after closing that song, then fails to be located by Studio One unless you close the DAW and restart it.
Anyone else had this problem?
Presonus say it has been reported by a couple of us.
Anyone using Studio One 3.2 with no problems?
3.1 seems to work fine, so I'm guessing that 3.2 may be the problem, but would welcome any observations from you guys.
jefftyjeff

Re: AmpliTube 3 and 4 failure in Presonus Studio One 3.2

Postby rockcompoundchicago » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Yeah, I've been having this problem since updating to 3.2. I opened a ticket when it started and opened a second ticket last month. Presonus is not addressing the issue and is blaming it on IK. The issue is not the end of the world but is annoying. I love Studio One but the Mesa Dual Rectifier & Ampeg sims are used frequently enough that I have moved back to Pro Tools until this gets resolved. Has anybody heard anything about this getting taken care of?
rockcompoundchicago

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Please let me know what your ticket numbers are and I'll have someone take a look.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jefftyjeff » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:39 pm

I was beginning to think it was me. I raised tickets with IK and Presonus, January last year last year, and neither seemed in the slightest bit interested.
There are a couple of threads on the Presonus forum on this topic, but only a handful of us are affected. I do not know if this is because hardly anyone uses the combination together, or that most people who do, are not having a problem.

I haven't come across anyone who admits to having Amplitube working on Presonus 3.2 but maybe they are just keeping quiet.

Works ok on 3.1, which makes me think it is Studio One, but in all honesty, they are not interested, because theres probably not enough in it for them. I have kept a copy of 3.1 and 3.3 on my mac so I can work round the problem.
jefftyjeff

Postby rockcompoundchicago » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 pm

I think it's fixed!

Submitted a support ticket yesterday and just got a message to download the 4.1 update and retry it.
https://www.ikstore.com/Login/IKLogin.cgi

Worked for me.
rockcompoundchicago

Postby jefftyjeff » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Chicago, you have made my day ( actually, night, over here in UK )

Works for me too.

Thanks to IK for eventually sorting it too.
jefftyjeff

Postby LAURENTPUECH » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:50 am

it s the same for me. Amplitube 4 stop to work after one hour in studio one pro
LAURENTPUECH

Postby DarkStar » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello LAURENTPUECH and welcome to the forum.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help. And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know how it gets resolved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling