Presenting AmpliTube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Presenting AmpliTube 5

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:06 am

Yes, the lines should have been between October 29 and December 31 :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Damagical » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:12 am

Don't forget.. 2021
Damagical

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:21 am

Damagical wrote:Don't forget.. 2021

We already had stated Q4 2020. People just wanted MOAR. So we gave them more and then some have a bit of an unexpected reaction to around one day...
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Damagical » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:23 am

Ahh.. people are just excited. It's a good thing.
Damagical

Postby idflyfish » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

Let me guess, everyone is butt hurt because AT 5 isn't available yet? Well let me tell you something you weasels! Um.. so am I.
idflyfish

Postby idflyfish » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:29 am

btw... this is what happens when you don't send pizzas to the developers.
idflyfish

Postby chipss36 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:43 am

I wonder if people ever stop and think how they look to others, before posting?
Would you talk to another human like that face to face?
You sure would not around me...
Peter has the patience of a saint, all the lashing out is two year old child looking, not”excited “ it’s just childish.....

If you don’t understand it ready when it’s ready, and think it should be sent out before it’s ready you are very simple minded and short sighted...

I have waited literally years on pickups that costed more than most people’s guitars...
The pickups wound by a master winder,

Oddly the same pickups are now worth about 4 to 6 times what I paid for them...
Go look on reverb or eBay what a set of Virgil arlo pickups run...of you can find them,
They are perfectly made, sound very close to the vintage pickups they are sold as, and as compared to the real vintage pickups...patients is a vulture...and in this case paid off huge.
Some of you still won’t get it...because you want it now, above absolutely everything...
It only shows ignorance....

Most could not wait a year or so on a pickup now adays. Because they are self centered, impatient, have a lack of self control, and top that off, lack critical thinking skills.
I see the same here...

The brutal truth, and it needs to be said.
Calm down, be respectful, it will be ready as soon as it’s ready.
I would rather wait another month, or a year, than have it now and buggy.
Pete thanks for all the reply’s you make daily, not only here but elsewhere on the web,
Pretty much every question I had you already answered.

Look forward to at5, when it ready.
chipss36

Postby Damagical » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:55 am

Patience is a vulture :P

Thanks for the moral lesson. :/

C'mon, just tell me again how much those pickups are worth- I was so impressed the first time. I know you want to..
Damagical

Postby ejsheldon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:12 am

Patients is a vulture?
ejsheldon

Postby Damagical » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:44 am

ejsheldon wrote:Patients is a vulture?

Yeah- I missed his misspelling of 'patience' on first pass
Damagical

Postby Damagical » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:45 am

X was here
Last edited by Damagical on Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damagical

Postby idflyfish » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:55 am

Damagical wrote:I wonder if people ever stop and think how they look to others, before posting? ((Good question, bad grammar. But I agree you should be asking yourself that question.))
Would you talk to another human like that face to face? ((A resounding yes.))
You sure would not around me... ((You are so wrong- not surprisingly.))
Peter has the patience of a saint, all the lashing out is two year old child looking, ((that grammar is again two year old child speaking.)) not”excited “ it’s just childish.....

If you don’t understand it ready when it’s ready, and think it should be sent out before it’s ready you are very simple minded and short sighted...
((Ah! You know when a person has to elude to words not spoken or conveyed in order to shoot it down that they’ve lost the debate already. It’s a simple minded tactic obvious to all but the perpetrator.))

I have waited literally years on pickups that costed more than most people’s guitars... ((Perhaps we need to clarify what value you are placing on most peoples’ guitars?))
The pickups wound by a master winder,

Oddly the same pickups are now worth about 4 to 6 times what I paid for them... ((I understand math isn’t your strong point but if they are worth So much money you should easily be able to figure out the difference between them being worth 4 times or 6 times that value/))
Go look on reverb or eBay what a set of Virgil arlo pickups run...of ((if)) you can find them,
They are perfectly made, sound very close to the vintage pickups they are sold as, ((let’s drop the ‘,’)) and as compared to the real vintage pickups...patients ((‘patients’ are people checked into hospitals; ‘patience’ is a virtue.)) is a vulture. ((…I have never heard patience is a vulture, but I’ll give you a pass on this one because it made the audience laugh.)) and in this case paid off huge.
Some of you still won’t get it...because you want it now, above absolutely everything... ((perhaps you suffer from psychosis? I haven’t seen any evidence of anyone saying or portraying such an attitude or sentiment.))
It only shows ignorance.... ((You have no idea- lol.))

Most could not wait a year or so on a pickup now adays. ((You know that’s not a word, right?)) Because they are self centered, impatient, have a lack of self control, and top that off, lack critical thinking skills. ((For the sake of everyone here I’d love to hear your definition of ‘critical thinking skills’ because I’m fairly certain by your diatribe you haven’t reached that level of mental development.))
I see the same here... ((Again, you have no idea- lol.))

The brutal truth, and it needs to be said. ((Is it? Does it?))
Calm down, be respectful, it will be ready as soon as it’s ready.
I would rather wait another month, or a year, than have it now and buggy.
Pete thanks for all the reply’s ((that would be ‘replies’.)) you make daily, not only here but elsewhere on the web, ((coughs and mutters ‘stalker’.))
Pretty much every question I had you already answered.

Look forward to at5, when it ready.

:roll:
idflyfish

Postby Damagical » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:58 am

It's alright Idflyfish, I was just trying to help out Chips36 with his grammar etc. and the commentary just couldn't be resisted.
Damagical

Postby ejsheldon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:08 am

Lest this get out of hand, I just wanted to note - I live mostly in Helix land, both on the L6 Community Forum and the BIG Helix threads on TGP. Compared to the stuff people say over there on these "When's the new version coming out?" threads, this discussion (and this forum in general). is meek and well mannered!

That said, I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing! I'm imagining a series of posters or T-shirts - Patient vulture sitting on a branch watching some fool human attempting to win a Darwin Award!
ejsheldon

Postby Damagical » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:18 am

I admit- the one time I was reading Darwin awards I was laughing so hard- yet feeling so guilty for doing so.
Damagical

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling