Announcing AmpliTube 4! Out now!!!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Announcing AmpliTube 4! Coming October 29!!!

Postby neutronic » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:33 pm

I suppose they will start sending out s/n at around 9-10 EST. At least that's what happened when SampleTank 3 was released, as far as I can remember. :)

EDIT: guys, check out "My Products" section in your "User Area" - Amplitube 4 is there! :D
neutronic

Postby viciousblow » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi @ all!

Amplitube 4 appeared as "owned" in my custom shop.
It´s in the collections section and I can restore (funny) it.

Bernd
viciousblow

Postby funinstars » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Yes it's there

Go for it :D
funinstars

Postby neutronic » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Alright, I've downloaded and installed it and everything seems to work nice and pretty. Love the Red Pig! :D Oh, and all my AT3 gear was available right away without restoring. Congrats, IKM on another awesome release and thank you! *off playing*
neutronic

Postby n2mpujack » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Just showed in my account as well; downloading as I type.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby Savage1969 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:33 pm

Savage1969 wrote:Dear Santa, it's IK October Christmas morning but your proverbial cookies are still on the plate and I see nothing under the tree. Were you going to show up 10/29/15 or 10/29/16?

Thanks Santa, opening up AT4 now. Tell the elves it's appreciated. \m/
Savage1969

Postby marquez333 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:50 pm

So I preordered AT4, just downloaded it today, opened it up and was prompted to authorize it. Then I was asked to enter the product serial number. Where do I find that?
marquez333

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:56 pm

marquez333 wrote:So I preordered AT4, just downloaded it today, opened it up and was prompted to authorize it. Then I was asked to enter the product serial number. Where do I find that?

Your serial number will be in your IK User Area under "My Products" --> AmpliTube 4 http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Savage1969 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:58 pm

marquez333 wrote:So I preordered AT4, just downloaded it today, opened it up and was prompted to authorize it. Then I was asked to enter the product serial number. Where do I find that?

You will find it on the "My Products" page in your user area (via IK website).

Regards.
Savage1969

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:58 pm

n2mpujack wrote:
zemad13 wrote:
n2mpujack wrote:I guess I'll be the first:
It's October 29, 7:52AM US east coast time. No email from IK and no AT4 in my user area yet. Is it really coming out today or has it been delayed?

As far as we know, as stated on IK's facebook page, it WILL be out today as promised. :)

Let's all hope so. I would have thought IK would have had their computers send out emails starting at 0001 GMT October 29. ;)

It is not as simple as that. Releasing a new product into your User Areas and Custom Shop and opening up the appropriate serial numbers, making sure the downloads are available and reliable, etc is a more than just sending emails. :)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby marquez333 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Peter_IK wrote:

Your serial number will be in your IK User Area under "My Products" --> AmpliTube 4 http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea

Yes, I found it just as you replied. Thanks!
marquez333

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:06 pm

marquez333 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Yes, I found it just as you replied. Thanks!

Awesome, I was hoping a few more of us would chime in with "My Products" before you did ;)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby n2mpujack » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:09 pm

So far I'm liking this new version. Particularly in Collections the Orange and Mesa Boogie collections show up and aren't part of the Custom Shop listing. Also nice to see the gui hasn't shrunken. Also nice you can have both AT3 and AT4 installed on the same machine on the same boot partition. And just for giggles I was able to open both AT3 and AT4 at the same time in standalone. Haven't tried things in PT or DP yet.
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

Postby nevillesingular » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:14 pm

A quick tip for anyone messing with A4 today - there appears no immediate way to import your presets from A3, which would have been nice. There is, however, a simple workaround: simply copy and paste your desired presets across from the A3 to the equivalent A4 folder and rename the extension from at3p to at4p, and voila. It's not ideal if you want to import your old presets en masse, but for me, I can just grab the handful of presets that I use most, so it works okay.

PS - Very impressed with the cab room so far. Maybe it's my imagination, but if you dime the Red Pig to its full 200w potential and use it with a lower powered speaker, you can hear the cone flubbing out as it distorts.
RATLINES by Stuart Neville - Your country or your conscience? January 2013

"It's a belter." - Ian Rankin, "Simply superb." - Mark Billingham
nevillesingular

Postby n2mpujack » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:22 pm

nevillesingular wrote:A quick tip for anyone messing with A4 today - there appears no immediate way to import your presets from A3, which would have been nice. There is, however, a simple workaround: simply copy and paste your desired presets across from the A3 to the equivalent A4 folder and rename the extension from at3p to at4p, and voila. It's not ideal if you want to import your old presets en masse, but for me, I can just grab the handful of presets that I use most, so it works okay.

PS - Very impressed with the cab room so far. Maybe it's my imagination, but if you dime the Red Pig to its full 200w potential and use it with a lower powered speaker, you can hear the cone flubbing out as it distorts.

There is a way to import your personal presets. It's called legacy preset import. Fairly simple to do and will import all presets in a folder. I just did it. AT3 material is now called legacy.

As to cab room - that's stellar that happens. At least the speakers won't catch fire. Don't laugh as I've seen that happen quite a few times. Maybe that's why one of the speaker manufacturers has a hemp coned model 8-)
Jack
QAPLA!
OSX 10.13.6
PT 2021.6
n2mpujack

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling