How-to save Settings->Audio MIDI Setup? (AT4 standalone)

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How-to save Settings->Audio MIDI Setup? (AT4 standalone)

Postby mcleishmike » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:05 pm

(AT4 standalone on Mac OS/X High Sierra)

Is there anyway to save the "Audio MIDI Settings" and recall them automatically when starting AT4 (standalone)? Like with command line parameters?

Seems like the "*.at4prj" file would be a perfect place to save this info. BTW, what IS saved in these .at4prj files?
mcleishmike

Re: How-to save Settings->Audio MIDI Setup? (AT4 standalone)

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, this is not something we recommend directly.

The last used device should recall with each launch.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby mcleishmike » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Thanks for the quick reply!

The last used device should recall with each launch.

Ah, that would be great - but that isn't happening for me. In addition to the default "Built-in" Input and Output devices on my Mac, I have a Roland Octa-Capture hardware audio interface, and I'm using JACK to create a virtual interface (JackRouter). AT4 always defaults to the "Built-in" input and output and a buffer size of 512. I must manually set it to "JackRouter" and buffer size of 64 after every restart.

Where does AT4 save the last used device information? I may just have a file system permissions problem.
mcleishmike

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 pm

That does sound a bit unusual. Unfortunately, I don't have this location on hand. Go ahead and contact the technical support team and let me know your ticket number in a PM. They should be able to look into this for you and figure out what is going on here. It sounds like this may be a permissions issue.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling