Notifications of Updates

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Notifications of Updates

Postby dpaterson » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi.

I've searched but cannot find anywhere where this has been addressed (surprisingly):

Why can we not be sent an email, based on the products that we own, informing us of updates available??? Or (even easier): could details of the latest version numbers for all products not be detailed on a page somewhere (if it is already: a link would be appreciated).

Unless I've been left out of the loop here: the only way for me to see whether or not there are updates to the multitude of IKM products that I own is to login to my user account and it's a pain (and since the new changes and updates the sort order is messed up anyway).

Regards,

Dale.
dpaterson

Re: Notifications of Updates

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi, make sure you are opted in to our newsletters and you will receive notifications of updates and such: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Notifications of Updates

Postby dpaterson » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:51 pm

Hey Peter.

Thanks. Done. (Although I'm pretty sure that at some point in the last two years I would have done that already i.e. I do receive quite a few emails from IKM).

Anyways. No worries. As I said: done (subscribed).

Thanks again.

By the way: just checked and the sort order has been sorted out (no pun intended) i.e. about a week or two ago it was sorting from oldest to newest (when trying to sort by registration date).

Regards,

Dale.
dpaterson

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling