Amplitube 4 MAX unable to purchase

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 MAX unable to purchase

Postby LordObsidious » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Hi, me again. Noticed Amp MAX was on sale again, this time I can't even purchase it because every time to add it to my cart it just opens up a new window with an about:blank page.

Nice revamp to the website though.
LordObsidious

Re: Amplitube 4 MAX unable to purchase

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:32 pm

Hi, I've reported this to our web team, please try again and it should work. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wilbo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:34 pm

cant buy amplitube max crossgrade offer. Takes me all the way to payment options in the shopping cart, then freezes on the little "Please wait..." popup. What the shucks? (inside voice there). Do you not want my money? Is the offer not valid? If not, then why send me the offer in my **** email. (whoops. outside voice.) My apologies, but only a little cuz ive wasted time trying to buy something i want from ya. Thats the whole point isnt it? Plz let me know so i can stop wasting time.
wilbo

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:44 pm

wilbo wrote:cant buy amplitube max crossgrade offer. Takes me all the way to payment options in the shopping cart, then freezes on the little "Please wait..." popup. What the shucks? (inside voice there). Do you not want my money? Is the offer not valid? If not, then why send me the offer in my **** email. (whoops. outside voice.) My apologies, but only a little cuz ive wasted time trying to buy something i want from ya. Thats the whole point isnt it? Plz let me know so i can stop wasting time.

The offer is most certainly valid. Please clear your cache, delete your cookies, and restart your browser. That has fixed most problems like this since the new site rollout. Please make sure to do all three of these things.

If that doesn't work, please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they can assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wilbo » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:43 am

Ok that didn’t work. And I should give you time to fix it before I whine too much. These things happen. Not a good shopping experience tho and, not my fault your site isn’t working properly. I will try patience. Also, thx for the support link, I’ve been contacted, hopefully for a fix.
wilbo

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling