AmplitudeUA-not compatible with6.0.1?saying need5.1>no sens?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmplitudeUA-not compatible with6.0.1?saying need5.1>no sens?

Postby Monty8 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:42 am

Just got an iRig UA for a Galaxy Express 3 Android 6.0.1. Download it amplitudes UA. App States that it needs Android lollipop 5.1 or higher or later. Isn't 6.0.1 later? It's saying it's not compatible and it's not making any sense. Anybody with any information on why the hell this ain't working, please let me know LOL. Otherwise I have to just give it away to someone or throw it away and I don't want to do neither. Because the Galaxy Express 3 is all I have and I assumed 6.0.1 would be compatible seeing's how it says 4.2 or higher. Anyway thanks in advance!
Monty8

Re: AmplitudeUA-not compatible with6.0.1?saying need5.1>no s

Postby Monty8 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:49 am

Real quick side note, contacted customer support and it was directed to a blank web page where nothing happened. Don't know if they received the email or not.
Monty8

Re: AmplitudeUA-not compatible with6.0.1?saying need5.1>no s

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:10 pm

Hey Monty8,

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Try using the link below to open a ticket.

https://techsupport.ikmultimedia.com/en/index.php

In the meantime, make sure you are searching for 'AmpliTube UA' and you are not looking at the 'AmpliTube for SAPA' (Samsung Professional Audio) app. This will be found in the Google Play Store. Make sure to not look for this app in the Galaxy App Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mplitubeua
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling