stereo do not work with double track guitar VSTi

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

stereo do not work with double track guitar VSTi

Postby vishalgomes » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:26 pm

hi
It seem it is not possible that amplitube can work in 1 chain in stereo. I see in guitar rig, bias amp, th3 and lots more that the guitar sound in stereo and width easy when use vsti and switch double track on. there are many input configs in amplitube but i see no one that give easy stereo double track sound. i do not like use 2 amp chains because when i change sound i need change in other chain too. can amplitube enhance that it support easy stereo and a single chain can process left and right independent so it sound stereo ?
Minecraft Pocket Edition Counter-Strike Google Play Services
Last edited by vishalgomes on Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vishalgomes

Re: stereo do not work with double track guitar VSTi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:33 pm

You should be able to use one of the stereo routings on a stereo track. Then you can change either side. If this is not what you are after or doesn't fulfill your needs please ask IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and I'm sure they can walk you through doing what you need to do.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling