A quick question about Control Changes stored

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

A quick question about Control Changes stored

Postby Chrissanth12 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:33 am

Hi there,
I use AT3, with having AT4 in my testing environment, in a live setup, all controlled by a Behringer FCB1010.
I know, that all my preset changes are stored in ProgramChangePresetList.ik. Still in AT4. But: The Control Change messages seem to be stored somewhere else.

The reason why I'm asking is because I LOVE to be able to switch on/off the tuner now in AT4 by a CC. But I want to be able to transfer my presets, Program Change list AND the Control Change thing from one pc to another. I can do this by simply copying the presets folder and the above mentioned file for Program Changes. And now I'd like to know which file (from where?!) to transfer to have the CCs as well.
Chrissanth12

Re: A quick question about Control Changes stored

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:39 pm

Hey Chrissanth12,

Thanks for your post.

Control Change messages will be stored in your Preset files themselves. This means once imported from AmpliTube 3 to AmpliTube 4, or from one AmpliTube 4 instance to another, you should be good to go.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling