Authorization: Which Amplitube Serial to use?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Authorization: Which Amplitube Serial to use?

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:07 pm

^^^^
How many gear models does it say on the "My Gear" window?

-----
Thank you Ryan for your detailed reply. I think that it covers what we were trying to say. :)

The only confusion is that the Authorization Manager could still show the AmpliTube 4 CS serial number even after Authorizing it with the AmpliTube 4 (paid for) serial number. Perhaps you could raise this with the dev team?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:23 pm

fgrossi wrote:Hi,
thanks for clarifying

So I confirm that, despite the fact thay I activated Amplitube and restored my gears, I do have basic Amplitube-CS gears only.

I opened a ticket and they answered A,mplitube is unlocked even if IO still see the CS setrial number, but so it seem snot the case :(

You may well be right - I seem to recall that the specific At4 gear is not available in the Custom Shop so would not be listed there. Try this, start AmpliTube and see if you can load these amps: Red Pig, Brit Silver and these Cabs: 4x12 Red Pig, 4x12 Brit Silver, 4x12 Brit 30 (chosen at random).

As far as I can see, these gear models:
Code: Select all
AMP   Red Pig
CAB   4x12 Red Pig
AMP   Brit Silver
CAB   4x12 Brit Silver
AMP   Brit 8000
CAB   4x12 Brit 8000
AMP   Brit 9000
CAB   4x12 Brit 9000
AMP   Brit Valve Pre
CAB   4x12 Brit 30
STOMP   Acoustic Sim
MIC   Double Dynamic 57
   UltraTuner

are the difference between AT4 (paid for) and AT4 CS (free).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:42 pm

DarkStar wrote:^^^^
How many gear models does it say on the "My Gear" window?

-----
Thank you Ryan for your detailed reply. I think that it covers what we were trying to say. :)

The only confusion is that the Authorization Manager could still show the AmpliTube 4 CS serial number even after Authorizing it with the AmpliTube 4 (paid for) serial number. Perhaps you could raise this with the dev team?

Glad to hear I could help :D :D Now, while I will certainly look into getting some more information on this topic. In the meantime, feel free to ignore this mention of your serial number. I believe the 'CS' serial is because you are using the 'AmpliTube CS' shell with your gear unlocked from it's attachment to your IK Multimedia account. This is similar to our other products which are linked to the Custom Shop like SampleTank 3 or T-RackS CS.

fgrossi wrote:Hi,
thanks for clarifying

So I confirm that, despite the fact thay I activated Amplitube and restored my gears, I do have basic Amplitebe-CS gears only.

I opened a ticket and they answered A,mplitube is unlocked even if IO still see the CS setrial number, but so it seem snot the case :(

fgrossi, if you do not see the gear Darkstar mentions, please send me a PM with your ticket information and I can look into this for you. Do note, the 'Collections' tab on the left hand side of the Custom Shop window will list if you own AmpliTube 4 in the current account you are logged into the Custom Shop with. If you do not see this as owned, make sure you are logged into the correct accounts.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling