Organizing songs in AmpliTube player

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Organizing songs in AmpliTube player

Postby bhopkins5150 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:59 pm

I have all my songs numbered 1- Song Name, 2- Next Song and they won’t stay in any kind of order in the AmpliTube song player. I’d like to have descending numbered songs in order for easy selection during solo gigs. Any ideas? Thanks.
bhopkins5150

Re: Organizing songs in AmpliTube player

Postby bhopkins5150 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Anybody??

Beuller??
bhopkins5150

Postby DarkStar » Mon May 07, 2018 11:16 am

As no other user has posted, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help. And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know how it gets resolved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby bhopkins5150 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:35 pm

Thanks DarkStar. It's a bit of a pet peeve. I muddle through it but I'm sure others would love to either have their song lists organized numerically or alphabetically as well. I've tried all kinds of ways transferring over wifi and itunes with no luck.
I'll put in a ticket. Who knows, I possibly could have been waiting until the zombie apocalypse!?!?!

Cheers,
B
bhopkins5150

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 07, 2018 7:01 pm

bhopkins5150 wrote:Thanks DarkStar. It's a bit of a pet peeve. I muddle through it but I'm sure others would love to either have their song lists organized numerically or alphabetically as well. I've tried all kinds of ways transferring over wifi and itunes with no luck.
I'll put in a ticket. Who knows, I possibly could have been waiting until the zombie apocalypse!?!?!

Cheers,
B

IK Support typically responds to tickets within one business day.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling