Official TONEX Features wish list

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official TONEX Features wish list

Postby dawsmith » Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:10 pm

Feature Request: Tonex One Mobile Control App

Objective:
Develop a mobile application that allows users to control their Tonex One amp remotely, providing seamless adjustments and switching capabilities with a user-friendly interface.

Be able to connect USB C cable to Ipad or Iphone

Key Features:

Amp Control:
Adjust amp parameters such as gain, bass, mid, treble, and presence.
Control effects like gate, reverb, delay, and compressor with precise sliders or buttons.
Amp Switching:
Easily switch between Amp A and Amp B settings with a single tap, enabling quick tonal changes during performances or practice sessions.
Preset Management:
Browse, select, and activate presets instantly with one tap.
Save and rename presets directly within the app for easy organization.
User Interface:
Intuitive and responsive design optimized for touchscreens.
Real-time feedback to show current settings and changes.
Benefits:

Enhances user experience by providing quick access to amp controls without needing physical adjustments.
Streamlines workflow during live performances and recording sessions.
Simplifies amp setup and tone management, making it more accessible for all users.
dawsmith

Postby Tmilowanow » Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:53 am

Feature Request: Postponed Tonex Capture processing

Objective:
Ability to postpone capture processing.

Scenario:
when I capture my stuff I want to be able to work as efficient as possible, so current workflow, when I have to setup everything for capture Amps, Cabs, Mics... takes some time. Then after 1st capture which I use to confirm that everything works I capture 1 sound and then have around 40 minutes of time to kill. What would be amazing: ToneX captures sound and does not create a model, but saves it internally (format can be coded or whatever). I can do multiple captures in 3-4 hours and then process them after "studio work" is done. So basically select captures I want to process and in which "quality" and leave my computer be for the night.
Result: efficient workflow
Tmilowanow

Postby marteenn » Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:09 pm

Feature Request: stomp+stomp+amp offline merge keeping tone and gain controls

Objective:
Currently if you find a complex chain of profiles you can try them out in a DAW with 3 instances. The Tonex Pedal/one may not have. Enough power to create this chain, but some offline processing could merge the 3 _ nets together.

Each stomp could still keep the gain and tone adjust for later fine tune.

Thanks
marteenn

Postby LongviewProductions777 » Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:33 am

Including the option to use a .wav capture tone to record the tone(s) we want to process and the ability to process batches at a time (look at STL Tonehub)
LongviewProductions777

Postby Adamino » Wed Oct 09, 2024 1:06 pm

Since we all use in ears and amps I would like to have one output with a loaded IR dedicated to front of house that will also be in my In ears and another output without IR dedicated to my power amp and speaker cab.
:)
Adamino

Postby krezie » Thu Oct 10, 2024 8:04 pm

Feature wish:

Instead of pre OR post:
- Post AND Pre compression options :)
krezie

Postby Starblood » Sat Oct 12, 2024 3:05 pm

Feature Request #1 : Implement a patch transfer strategy on Timex One that is fit for purpose.

Implement USB MIDI on the Tonex One, or provide an iPad librarian app.

Feature Request #2 : implement a usable browser mode to select uploaded patches. The existing bewildering sequence of colours exhibits a lot of style over substance, but is unusable.

Suggestion : 1 LED, suggest Bass knob is red for patches 1-10, green for 11-20. The Mid knob flashes 1-10 times to indicate patch #.
Starblood

Postby rensia » Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:29 am

I know this is ambitious. I don’t really need Tonex for the new effects(reverbs, delay, phaser, tremolo…). I would like tonex to focus on their strength (i.e. accuracy of amp, cab and drive captures). Therefore, rather than the additional effects blocks, I would prefer, dual amp+cab option for L and R plus multiple captured drives (which can be panned to L or R) that can be turned on and off in a pedalboard mode.
rensia

Postby iamkrash » Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:05 am

True line level output...
Critical for driving pro level rack gear
iamkrash

Postby rpmarshall » Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:14 am

Another vote for MIDI CC in via USB. .
Especially given the upcoming added Effects blocks... being able to control the bypass individual blocks and control gain, expression and other realtime control of this virtual rig with MIDI program change and CC...Would make this (more) really incredible 8-) :ugeek:

Thanks and cheers
rpmarshall

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling